Earlier this week, Comex gave us another preview to Frash - a port of Flash from Android devices to the iPad.
Now you can install Frash to your iPad, iPhone 3GS, or newer device. The current build of Frash contains some bugs like not being able to play Flash video but it almost perfectly plays Flash games.
Update: Frash has been ported for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3G (16GB, 32GB, and 64GB), and also iPod touch 2G (MC models).
1. Make sure you are jailbroken. (How do I do that?)
2. Download the Frash (a Google search of frash-0.01.deb will get you the file). If you are installing Frash on any device besides iPad, use frash-0.02.deb.
3. Open your device through OpenSSH (How do I do that?)
4. Navigate to /var/root/Media.
5. Now create a new folder called "Cydia". Open that folder.
6. Create a new folder inside of Cydia called "AutoInstall".
7. Copy the downloaded frash.deb file into the AutoInstall folder.
8. Fully restart your device (you may have to do it more than once if it doesn't work the first time)
9. Now open Safari and go to a site with Flash content, an "F" will come up where the Flash content should be. Tap on the F to start the Flash content.