The Vista theme for your iPod touch or iPhone adds a realistic looking Windows Vista theme for your device. This theme includes working folders, start buttons, and lots of icons. It also has Vista spinners and artwork files to theme your entire device into a mobile Vista.
How to Install this Theme
- Make sure you are jailbroken. (How do I do that?) And that you are on or at an above firmware of 3.0. (How do I check?)
- Make sure you have downloaded
Winterboard from Cydia.
- Download the package by clicking this.
- Decompress the theme, place the folder (the folder name should end with .theme) into /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/
- Open Winterboard, drag the theme to the very top and tap on it to give it a check mark.
- Press your home button and let your device respring.
- On your iPod go to Cydia and tap on the tab labeled Search.
- Type in iBlank into the search bar.
- Tap on the iBlank app and download it.
- Now on your springboard, go to the iBlank application. Then tap on Create Blank Icon. This will create one blank icon on your springboard.
- Now you can move it aground by holding it down until all the icons are wiggly. Then just drag the icon into the proper place for your theme.