Armado, a new left and right scrolling game powered by the accelerometer, similar to Kroll. But it has some features that Kroll doesn't have and that other previous games don't have: graphics. Here's a list of some features of this new game.
- Control with accelerometer makes for good fun.
- Great music that seemed to truly composed, not put together on a hot Sunday night.
- Great 3D graphics!
- Challenging ants, scorpions, deep river valleys, and falling rocks will challenge your skill.
- Completely lag-free game.
- No option to stop the accelerometer.
- Can't be played while laying down (I figured this out on the first day).
- Some loading screens.
- Only back and forth motions.