| 0 comments ]

I noticed my Reflect case was really getting scratched up when I put it in my pocket so I decided to 'Bush Metalize except I didn't use metal. So I just wanted to post some pictures and a brief overview of how to do it.

So here it the end product:















I used a sanding sponge that you can find at any local hardware store but normal sand paper will work just fine. I scrubbed from left to right. You don't have to push too hard. Once you start, you might think "What am I doing?" I thought that too but the results don't lie after awhile of scrubbing.

Don't forget to get the sides. Keep sanding until you get the desired look. I recommend that you don't sand the little tabs on the bottom of both sides or your case top might not fit in with the bottom.

0 comments

Post a Comment