This theme is one big eye candy. Icons from the Delnoch theme are plain-text and are put around the border in a very stylish way. This arrangement emphasizes the wallpaper and gives a more open and clean look to your device.
The themes can be customized in a variety of different arrangements and icons. Each theme contains around 15 icons that lead to a Categories folder where all of your icons fit.
How to Install this Theme
- Make sure you are jailbroken. (How do I do that?) And that you are on or at an above firmware of 3.0. (How do I check?)
- Make sure you have downloaded
Winterboard from Cydia.
- Download the package by clicking the screenshots of this theme.
- Decompress the theme, place the folder (the folder name should end with .theme) into /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/
- Open Winterboard, drag the theme to the very top and tap on it to give it a check mark.
- Press your home button and let your device respring.