The Suave theme by Thyraz combines simpicity with elegance with its simple rounded icons and matte style. This theme very closely resembles Matte Nano, a theme by Shubham Kedia. Suave features an included wallpaper, over 130 icons, status bar, icon overlays, and page indicators.
The minimalistic theme won't hog the large amounts of resources that other larger themes will. The small icons allow you to add Five Column Springboard (see below) to fit more icons on to each page of your homescreen.
How to Install this Theme
- Make sure you are jailbroken. (How do I do that?) And that you are on or at an above firmware of 3.0. (How do I check?)
- Make sure you have downloaded Winterboard. Five-Column Springboard and five icon dock are optional downloads.
- Download the theme by clicking here.
- Decompress the theme, place the folders (the folder name should end with .theme) into /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/
- Open Winterboard, drag the theme to the very top and tap on it to give it a check mark.
- Press your home button and let your device respring.
- Open Cydia, go to Manage, Sources, Edit, then Add. Type in http://repo.beyouriphone.com/.
- Now go to Search, type in Suave SBSettings and install it.