EightOS was inspired by:
First, graphically by a Rainmeter UI called Omnimous. I have mainly taken the look of this UI as an influence (yes it is a lot like Windows 7 Mobile) as it is simple, functional and looks amazing!
Second, Navigationally (and idealistically) by K.Nitsua & Zaussers Inspired OS which unless you have been living under a mountain is one of the most amazingly different OS changes to the iPhone I have ever seen. The main things I have taken from iOS are the navigation concept and layout. By Entombed Sh4dw
How to Install this Theme
- Make sure you are jailbroken. (How do I do that?) And that you are on or at an above firmware of 3.0. (How do I check?)
- Make sure you have downloaded Winterboard, Iconoclasm, Categories, and 5IconDock.
- Download the theme: Default Blue, Deep Blue, Green Tonic, Traffic Red, Neon Pink, xSURPx Red.
- Decompress the theme, place the folders (the folder name should end with .theme) into /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/
- Open Winterboard, drag the theme to the very top and tap on it to give it a check mark.
- Press your home button and let your device respring.