DragonFire SDK now allows Windows developers to create apps using C++ for iPhone. After developing apps using the DragonFire SDK, you can submit your apps to DragonFire to compile the app into an .app file (the first build is free but subsequent builds will cost you). DragonFire will also allow you to test your apps on jailbroken iPod's and on the computer simulator.
- Dowload the SDK form here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FX7NZZNR
- Unzip the file.
- Find the file named DragonFireSDK.aaa and rename it to DragonFireSDK.lib
- If you don't already have Microsoft Visual C++ download this free copy and install it: http://www.microsoft.com/Express/VC/#webInstall
- Double click Example.dsw and Build and Run the project.
- You should see a red ball in the iPhone Simulator.
- Change the Example code and begin building your application.