| 0 comments ]

BtBx an old music sequencer for iPod touch caught my eye while I was scrolling through some apps and I knew I had to review this one.

BtBx comes with ten different musical instruments that can be each customized in their own way, ranging from volume to distortion and delay. It is very easy to use right out of the box and can be learned to play beats in a matter of minutes.

The only complaint I have for this app is save/load abitity. I would also like to see a option to be able to delete the beats. For now you have to hold down each instument for five seconds and it will be erased.This app is a lot simpler to use than its competition like Noise.io Pro. For the price, this app is an okay value. If the price were to go down one or two more dollars, this app could be an amazing success.

0 comments

Post a Comment