| 2 comments ]

So how does Zagg's Invisible Shield compare to Best Skins Ever's Skin? The long-awaited comparison has arrived! I didn't want to write it out so I put it in a way you could decide for your self and gave my opinion at the end.


So what did we think of these two skins? Well, I liked the design and grip of Invisible Shield. But I also liked the price and look of Best Skins Ever. So it depends on what type of person you are. If you would like to spend some extra money(this is also recommended if you drop your iPod a lot) and get a little thicker and more durable case. If your piggy bank is feeling a little light and you would like to get a sleeker and thinner skin, go for Best Skins Ever. Either way I strongly recommend that you do get a skin for your iPod Touch or iPhone and not a silicon or bulky plastic case, as I am an owner of both.

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ September 6, 2009 at 12:15 PM

These things usually aren’t a one-time application dude, I had this very same invisible shield for my cell and the dust under the edges after a month irritated me enough to make me hunt for a cheaper option. Gadgetshieldz, at 7.49, sounds much better for a person like me who gets irritated by dust creeping under the edges of the shield. It compromises on the fancy packaging only, the quality and cut of the shield is great. In fact, I think its better!

Anonymous said... @ September 11, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Yah, they charge you for shipping even though you get 'free' replacements from Invisible Shield so I'm going to try out gadgetshieldz as well. Worth a shot since I did like the idea of covering my Touch Pro with a skin instead of using a case.

~ Glen

Post a Comment